Mini Practice Update
Laschout.com has received a few tidbits from recent practices....
- Stephfon Green has received consistent praise. On one play during last weekend's scrimmage, Green took a screen pass and raced about 80 yards for a TD. The play was good on its face but what makes Green's TD even more impressive was the fact the he outran Justin King for the TD. (Yes, we found that hard to believe as well.) Green has been consistently praised for his performance thus far and has been called "one of the better freshman backs we've seen in a while." Strong praise indeed.
- Anthony Morelli has been up and down in practice so far. On certain days Morelli looks great, on others he seems to regress.
- The offensive line has been inconsistent as well. The starting OL appears to be LT: Cadogan LG: Richie O C: AQ RG: Shaw and RT: Landolt. Big Lou Eliades has been pushing Richie O for the starting spot at LG.
- Abe Koroma has had a solid start as has his fellow defensive line mate Mo Evans. Evans most likely will be PSU's best pass rusher and has received consistent praise for his ability to get to the QB.
- The enigma that is Chris Bell seems to have emerged again. Called "the most talented WR on the roster" Bell needs to begin to practice more consistently to gain more playing time.